The true pursuit of knowledge is synonymous to life and living. That is why the learning process at Advanced Education is designed to be an experiential adventure.
Integrity is a vital component to the efficacy of both, autonomy and mastery. In that regard, our ever-advancing array of innovative pedagogical methods would be ineffective if the student’s moral compass was flawed.
Upon the recommendation of the academic dean, and in agreement with the ES/MS/HS principals, the following academic weights are effective as of the 2016-2017 Academic Year (next revision will be scheduled at the discretion of the superintendent):
Early Years Stage (K)
Elementary Stage (1-5)
Middle School Stage (6-8)
High School Stage (9-12)
- The academic year is divided into four (4) quarters, each equating to 25% of the whole year grade.
- The semester grades will be the average of the two (2) preceding quarters.
- The end of year grade will be the average of the four (4) quarters.
Innovative Skills for Innovative Students
We believe that the Digital Age exists as a backdrop upon which other learning methodologies must occur. In today’s world, not all students are equipped with the necessary skills-set to successfully operate on this kind of academic level. In their own words, our students are refining their skills to prepare for jobs that “Haven’t been invented, yet.”
- Harnessing creativity and natural curiosity
- Promoting collaboration
- Critical information literacy
- Critical media literacy
- Critical technology literacy
- Effective communication through critical listening
- Personal responsibility and community accountability
Faculty Defined by the Phrase: Passio Impellit
It’s more than just our motto… Passio Impellit, from the Latin, means “Passion Drives Us.” At Advanced Education, we hold in high regard the most dedicated and hard working faculty and staff there is. They teach, coach, mentor and advocate for the students, but beyond all that, they set the right example for the community to emulate. For most, Advanced Education is a home away from home, and the teachers here, are family.