You can send your application online by filling out the “Online Application Form” listed in the drop-down menu of the Admissions Bar on our Website. All campuses have an admission office, therefore, you can also apply through the admission offices available at the campus of your choice from Sundays- Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 01:30 p.m.
• A one-time non-refundable enrollment fee is required for all new students. (Refundable if rejected by the school)
• You can either apply online as directed in Q2 or visit the school to obtain an application form.
• The form must be completed thoroughly and submitted along with other required documents.
An admission officer will meet separately with you and your parent(s) or guardian(s). The interview is an evaluative session in which you can ask questions about NIS while the admission officer gets a better sense of your academic, athletic, and artistic goals. Each interview lasts about 30 to 40 minutes (for Early Years, upper grades not less than 2 hours)
• A completed application form
• Six (6) recent photos of the student
• An original electronic birth certificate
• One (1) photocopy of the IDs of both parents
• An original stamped academic end of year report for the two years prior to this application
• In case of mid-year transfer, an original stamped academic report from the current school is also required.
• Official transcript of high school courses and credits for students in Grades 9 to 11 (For the American Program Only)
Yes we do, By providing a proof that the student is not expelled from his current school and is in good academic/behavioral standing.
On average, NIS receives at least 5000 applications yearly per campus.
• Pre-K: Age 3 by October
• KG1: Age 4 by October
Yes, You could check bus routes service through our website under Admission/Tuition Plan