• A one-time non-refundable enrollment fee is required for all new students.
• You can either apply online as directed in Q2 or visit the school to obtain an application form.
• The form must be completed thoroughly and submitted along with other required documents.
• A completed application form
• Six (6) recent photos of the student
• An original electronic birth certificate
• One (1) photocopy of the IDs of both parents
• An original stamped academic end of year report for the two years prior to this application
• In case of mid-year transfer, an original stamped academic report from the current school is also required.
• Official transcript of high school courses and credits for students in Grades 9 to12 (For the American Program Only)
• Pre-K: Age 3 by October
• KG1: Age 4 by October